On May 17, 2016, the Association for critical approach to gender and sexuality Subversive Front Skopje was awarded an institutional grant by the program for support of civil societies, Civica mobilitas.
This two-year institutional grant in an amount totaling 32.460 EUR aims to support the process of institutional development and organizational strengthening of S-Front by implementing a series of activities:
- Strategic development of the organization
- Activities and events that address the political, cultural, economic and social aspects related to the status of the LGBT people
- Advocacy activities with political parties, state institutions and the media
- Advocacy activities with the LGBT activists from Macedonia and the region of Southeast Europe
- Information and education on LGBT rights, problems and needs
The program to support civil societies, Civica mobilitas is a project of the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), represented by the Swiss Embassy in Macedonia, which is implemented by NIRAS Denmark, the Macedonian Center for International Cooperation (MCIC) and the Swedish Institute for Public Administration (SIPU).