The objectives of public action “LGBTI exhibition within the Pride Week 2014”:
- To increase the awareness of the general public for the LGBT community, its challenges and position;
- To facilitate interaction with key stakeholders in society: government, media, civil society organizations, as well as the LGBT community;
- To convey the message of support and solidarity with the vulnerable and marginalized groups in society;
- To provide a tool for political and artistic expression of the LGBT community;
- To increase the reach of established civil platform against homophobia and transphobia;
- To lay the foundations for the organization of similar events in the future.
The activities of Pride Week 2014 was divided into two parts:
- Activities to increase the awareness of the general public and decision-makers,
- Activities to mobilize the LGBT community.
- An exhibition of queer artists and photographers – June 28, 2014
- Closing event “LGBTIjada” – June 29, 2014
Budget framework: 1500,00 USD
Applicant: Subversive Front – Skopje